Making the decision to put your property on the market is an important choice and we recognise this, both from a business and financial perspective but also from an emotional one….
Trust in any working relationship is vital – by trusting Weald Property to sell your most prized asset we will in turn return this trust by setting out to deliver success in selling your home, achieving the best price possible whilst being honest and transparent in all our actions at all times.
We will stand beside you every step of the sales process in the following ways:
- Preparing your home to sell – advice on how to best present the interior of your property, ideas for a low cost, high impact make over – ‘you never get a second chance to make a first impression!’
- Preparing your garden and grounds – Catherine Berkeley (accomplished landscape designer) can advise you on how to best present the exterior
- Initial marketing and advertising – working with you and our designers and printers on how to best represent your home, you will sign off on all proposed marketing and advertising
- Market analysis – live and relevant data will be used and provided when ascertaining the initial marketing price
- Viewings – all will be accompanied with well-informed staff who will have visited your property in advance
- Feedback – you will be given prompt feedback including web and marketing data
- Offer process – honesty and transparency throughout the offer process and once the sale is agreed, advice on all legal aspects of the sale
- General Sales Advice – we can recommend excellent local companies that are leaders in their field who will assist you with all aspects of the Selling process such as Surveyors, Conveyancing Solicitors etc..
From first offer to completion of sale, we will ensure that all parties are kept up to date with how the sale is progressing, so that the whole process runs as smoothly as is humanly possible. It’s not just ‘Location, Location, Location’ but also ‘Communication, Communication, Communication!’
To arrange for a valuation on your property, please complete the adjacent form.